Filed under: Blog entry (Home Page) by Juan Ortiz
Summer is the perfect time of year to book your holiday party with us. Poised at Hobby Airport’s doorstep and just a short drive from downtown Houston, the 1940 Air Terminal Museum captures the magic and wonder of the season like no other venue. With our rich aviation history, beautiful art deco architecture, and friendly staff, our grand central space and museum exhibits will provide guests with an unexpected and unique experience.
Whether it’s an intimate holiday dinner with key stakeholders or a corporate celebration for your employees, our event manager will work with you to ensure that your event is as grand and memorable as you envision.
At the 1940 Air Terminal Museum, we give you the opportunity to give your guests a one-of-a-kind holiday experience that they will remember for years to come. We offer your group access to our curated exhibits, photos with our planes, and plenty of flexible space—inside or out—to meet your specific needs and preferences.
- Full use of the museum; exhibits remain open
- Outside catering allowed
- Flexible space, indoors and out
- Tables (20) and chairs (160) included
- Gorgeous views of Hobby Airport runway
- 2 event security officers during your event
- Professional, attentive staff and docents
- Private, intimate setting
- Planes available for display and/or to taxi for special entrance or exit
- A short drive from Downtown Houston or Galveston
Book your holiday party today:
Now’s the time. We’ve already started booking seasonal parties so contact Juan Ortiz, Event Manager, by email (email@example.com) today to plan your holiday gathering